- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Opposition to genetically modified food is coming to a boil nationally and will culminate locally in a Billings protest Saturday.
CHEYENNE — A Wyoming district attorney said Wednesday he plans to review an old rape case in response to lawyers' claims that new DNA testing proves the innocence of a man who has served 23 years in prison.
FINLAND, Minn. — Recent national surveys by the Mellman Group and MSNBC, as well as polls conducted over the past two decades, indicate that 90 percent of U.S. consumers want to know whether or not the foods they eat and feed to their families have been genetically engineered.