- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Montana Department Of Environmental Protection
HELENA — An Oregon timber company has agreed to pay $130,925 to a wood stove replacement program under a settlement that resolves air pollution violations alleged by Montana regulators.