- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Commission weighs warning letter to clerk of court over gay marriage licenses
Montana Department Of Environmental Protection
HELENA — An Oregon timber company has agreed to pay $130,925 to a wood stove replacement program under a settlement that resolves air pollution violations alleged by Montana regulators.