- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Montana Farm Bill Federation
Chances are slim that a farm bill will get passed by year’s end, but waiting until 2013 could be a disaster for America’s agriculture economy, a key Farm Bureau lobbyist said Tuesday.