- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 3 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 4 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 5 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
Montana History Foundation
BUTTE — A $2,500 grant will enable the Butte Archives to digitize an important piece of Butte history: The original maps of the first mining operations in the area.
It’s been 150 years since the discovery of gold in Alder Gulch, and Virginia City is planning celebrations all summer to mark the anniversary.
Farcountry Press of Helena is distributing a new book that details the history of Montana's one-room schools.