- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Montana History Foundation
BUTTE — A $2,500 grant will enable the Butte Archives to digitize an important piece of Butte history: The original maps of the first mining operations in the area.
It’s been 150 years since the discovery of gold in Alder Gulch, and Virginia City is planning celebrations all summer to mark the anniversary.
Farcountry Press of Helena is distributing a new book that details the history of Montana's one-room schools.