- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
Montana Insurance Commissioner
Montana Insurance Commissioner Monica Lindeen addresses a crowd at the RiverStone Health conference on how much the Affordable Care Act will cost Montanans.
This week, Montana state senators have the opportunity to provide their constituents with the same consumer price protection on health insurance that they already have on other types of insurance.