- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
Montana National Guard Association
In Montana, we take care of our veterans — the men and women who were willing to give so much for us. The sad truth is that many veterans in Montana don’t have access to the health care they need. Montana has the highest percentage of veterans without health insurance in the nation.
MISSOULA — A bill introduced this month by U.S. Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., and backed by a broad coalition of military advocates would allow National Guard and Reserve troops to receive early retirement based on time deployed overseas.