- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Montana Public Employees’ Retirement System
HELENA — A Helena district judge on Friday halted, for now, a reduction set to take place Wednesday in the annual cost-of-living raises paid to thousands of retired Montana educators.
HELENA — The Montana Public Employees’ Retirement System pension fund is in much better financial shape now after some major changes were put in place by the 2013 Legislature, actuaries told a board Thursday.