- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Montana Public Employees’ Retirement System
HELENA — A Helena district judge on Friday halted, for now, a reduction set to take place Wednesday in the annual cost-of-living raises paid to thousands of retired Montana educators.
HELENA — The Montana Public Employees’ Retirement System pension fund is in much better financial shape now after some major changes were put in place by the 2013 Legislature, actuaries told a board Thursday.