- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
Montana law just got tougher for some repeat DUI offenders.
Montana has the ugly distinction of being the only state in the nation where it’s legal to be a spectator at a dogfight. With the support of The Humane Society of the United States, law enforcement officials, other animal welfare groups and constituents, state lawmakers have been working har…