- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 4 Pub Station's opening delayed, Har Mar Superstar show moves to the Railyard
- 5 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
Montana law just got tougher for some repeat DUI offenders.
Montana has the ugly distinction of being the only state in the nation where it’s legal to be a spectator at a dogfight. With the support of The Humane Society of the United States, law enforcement officials, other animal welfare groups and constituents, state lawmakers have been working har…