- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
Montana State Fair
GREAT FALLS — A jockey who was injured during a weekend horse race at the Montana State Fair remains hospitalized, but his condition is improving.
GREAT FALLS — The former manager of Montana ExpoPark would drop her wrongful termination lawsuit against Cascade County in exchange for being allowed to resign under a proposed settlement.
GREAT FALLS — Cascade County officials say country singer LeAnn Rimes, former Hootie & the Blowfish lead singer Darius Rucker and the 70's and 80's rock band Styx are scheduled to perform at the 2010 Montana State Fair in Great Falls.
GREAT FALLS - The 2009 Montana State Fair night show concert lineup features the classic rock band America performing with the Great Falls Symphony, six national country acts and a rocker Bret Michaels.
GREAT FALLS - Cascade County officials say they are prematurely ending the contract with the facilities management company SMG, which runs Montana ExpoPark in Great Falls.