- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
Montana State Fair
GREAT FALLS — A jockey who was injured during a weekend horse race at the Montana State Fair remains hospitalized, but his condition is improving.
GREAT FALLS — The former manager of Montana ExpoPark would drop her wrongful termination lawsuit against Cascade County in exchange for being allowed to resign under a proposed settlement.
GREAT FALLS — Cascade County officials say country singer LeAnn Rimes, former Hootie & the Blowfish lead singer Darius Rucker and the 70's and 80's rock band Styx are scheduled to perform at the 2010 Montana State Fair in Great Falls.
GREAT FALLS - The 2009 Montana State Fair night show concert lineup features the classic rock band America performing with the Great Falls Symphony, six national country acts and a rocker Bret Michaels.
GREAT FALLS - Cascade County officials say they are prematurely ending the contract with the facilities management company SMG, which runs Montana ExpoPark in Great Falls.