- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Montana State Parks And Recreation Board
Future Smith River floaters may have to add a portable electric fence or bear-proof coolers to their list of gear after the state parks board on Wednesday approved a new food storage rule for the popular permitted river.
The Montana State Parks and Recreation Board will vote on Wednesday whether to increase camping, rental and nonresident entry fees by 20 percent at its meeting at Pictograph Cave State Park.
A policy discussion about putting a hold on acquisition of new parklands at a time when resources are stretched will be one of the topics the Montana State Parks and Recreation Board will discuss when it meets at Makoshika State Park’s Visitor Center in Glendive on Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Montana State Parks and Recreation Board will meet in Helena on Wednesday to discuss the strategic planning process.
Gov. Steve Bullock will be in Billings on Monday for a signing ceremony of House Bill 24, the creation of a new Montana State Parks and Recreation Board.