- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
Montana State Parks And Recreation Board
A policy discussion about putting a hold on acquisition of new parklands at a time when resources are stretched will be one of the topics the Montana State Parks and Recreation Board will discuss when it meets at Makoshika State Park’s Visitor Center in Glendive on Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Montana State Parks and Recreation Board will meet in Helena on Wednesday to discuss the strategic planning process.
Gov. Steve Bullock will be in Billings on Monday for a signing ceremony of House Bill 24, the creation of a new Montana State Parks and Recreation Board.