- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 5 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
I don't often express my opinion, but I personally feel it is not the public’s obligation to donate grants to any group for personal gain. That is what most of these groups are who ask for money from the City Council. If they want something, let them foot their own bills.