- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
I don't often express my opinion, but I personally feel it is not the public’s obligation to donate grants to any group for personal gain. That is what most of these groups are who ask for money from the City Council. If they want something, let them foot their own bills.