- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
I don't often express my opinion, but I personally feel it is not the public’s obligation to donate grants to any group for personal gain. That is what most of these groups are who ask for money from the City Council. If they want something, let them foot their own bills.