- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Montana Wood Products Association
The $500 billion farm bill passed Monday by the Senate won mostly soft praise from Montanans most affected by the bill's farm, conservation and food stamp programs.
HELENA -- People remembered Ellen Engstedt Simpson at a memorial service Friday for her many good qualities and deeds.
Western sawmills have absorbed multiple sucker punches in recent years, due mainly to a crash in home building plus a scarcity of quality timber and increased foreign competition.