- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Montana Wood Products Association
The $500 billion farm bill passed Monday by the Senate won mostly soft praise from Montanans most affected by the bill's farm, conservation and food stamp programs.
HELENA -- People remembered Ellen Engstedt Simpson at a memorial service Friday for her many good qualities and deeds.
Western sawmills have absorbed multiple sucker punches in recent years, due mainly to a crash in home building plus a scarcity of quality timber and increased foreign competition.