- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
“Golf, like the measles, should be caught young, for, if postponed to riper years, the results may be serious,” observed author P.G. Wodehouse.
Bolstered by an abundance of sunshine and dry weather, Billings-area golf courses have really sprung to life this spring — and some pro shops are even referring to the early-season activity as record-setting.