- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Motor Carrier Services
HELENA — The state Transportation Department intends to arm 35 officers from its Motor Carrier Services Division, a move that drew opposition from the lobbyist for Montana’s trucking industry.