- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Yellowstone County Museum director Benjamin Nordlund explains why the Sharps rifle was a popular choice for Montana mountain men.
YAAK — Tom Oar has been living in the Yaak, trapping and tanning hides for some 35 years.
The U.S. Marshals' Montana Violent Offender Task Force is searching for Dan Nichols, one of the infamous Mountain Men who gained notoriety in the early 1980s for kidnapping an Olympic athlete and holding her hostage, after receiving on Wednesday morning a federal warrant accusing him of nume…
Mountain men and black-powder rifles dazzled the crowd during the parade.