- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Yellowstone County Museum director Benjamin Nordlund explains why the Sharps rifle was a popular choice for Montana mountain men.
YAAK — Tom Oar has been living in the Yaak, trapping and tanning hides for some 35 years.
The U.S. Marshals' Montana Violent Offender Task Force is searching for Dan Nichols, one of the infamous Mountain Men who gained notoriety in the early 1980s for kidnapping an Olympic athlete and holding her hostage, after receiving on Wednesday morning a federal warrant accusing him of nume…
Mountain men and black-powder rifles dazzled the crowd during the parade.