- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
- 5 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
Yellowstone County Museum director Benjamin Nordlund explains why the Sharps rifle was a popular choice for Montana mountain men.
YAAK — Tom Oar has been living in the Yaak, trapping and tanning hides for some 35 years.
The U.S. Marshals' Montana Violent Offender Task Force is searching for Dan Nichols, one of the infamous Mountain Men who gained notoriety in the early 1980s for kidnapping an Olympic athlete and holding her hostage, after receiving on Wednesday morning a federal warrant accusing him of nume…
Mountain men and black-powder rifles dazzled the crowd during the parade.