- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Montana State University Billings plans a series of programs on Islam and the Middle East through March.
"Half Devil Half Child" is a new documentary exploring the consequences of missionaries' work blending Christian and Muslim faiths in countries like Bangladesh. The film, produced by Billings' Red Futon Film, will have its premier Oct. 27 at the Babcock Theatre.
The president of Livingston-based Wilcoxson’s Ice Cream, which runs a plant in Billings, offered to resign Friday following social-media fury over a one-sentence Facebook response.
CODY, Wyo. — The Heart Mountain Interpretive Center at the site of a World War II Japanese-American internment camp outside of Cody, will present an exhibit featuring self-portraits that reveal Muslim-Americans in everyday life.
CHEYENNE — A Wyoming legislator proposes to change the state constitution to deny recognition of the Shariah Muslim legal system in state courts.
All of the perpetrators of the crimes of Sept. 11, 2001, were Muslim, came from Saudi, Arabia, and were Arab.