- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Nadine Lyons Hubble
KALISPELL — A 22-year-old Whitefish woman who pleaded guilty to felony sexual assault for her involvement in her husband's rape of their baby sitter has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
KALISPELL — A 25-year-old Whitefish man who, with his wife, supplied a 15-year-old baby sitter with marijuana and alcohol and then raped her has been sentenced to five years in prison without parole.