- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
CASPER, Wyo. — A popular statistician has given U.S. Sen. Mike Enzi, R-Wyoming, a 99 percent chance at winning re-election, but that’s not holding back Democratic challenger Charlie Hardy.
This is not the most acrimonious period in American political history. In 1804, Vice President Aaron Burr killed his longtime rival, Alexander Hamilton, in a duel. Fifty-two years later, Rep. Preston Brooks of South Carolina assaulted Sen. Charles Sumner of Massachusetts with a heavy cane.
Some know Mike Craighill as the ambassador of comfort food, a business owner whose friendly demeanor consistently leaves his customers smiling.