- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
CASPER, Wyo. — A popular statistician has given U.S. Sen. Mike Enzi, R-Wyoming, a 99 percent chance at winning re-election, but that’s not holding back Democratic challenger Charlie Hardy.
This is not the most acrimonious period in American political history. In 1804, Vice President Aaron Burr killed his longtime rival, Alexander Hamilton, in a duel. Fifty-two years later, Rep. Preston Brooks of South Carolina assaulted Sen. Charles Sumner of Massachusetts with a heavy cane.
Some know Mike Craighill as the ambassador of comfort food, a business owner whose friendly demeanor consistently leaves his customers smiling.