- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Pub Station's opening delayed, Har Mar Superstar show moves to the Railyard
HELENA — Supreme Court candidate Lawrence VanDyke on Friday asked the state Supreme Court to take jurisdiction of a lawsuit filed in a lower court challenging his eligibility to run for justice on the high court.