- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
As the youngest of 13 children to be raised on a farm in northeastern Montana, Nathan Haynie didn’t anticipate much of an opportunity to someday take over the farm.
Nathan Haynie grew up on a family farm, and now helps farmers increase their yields.