- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 3 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
Nathan Martin Shike
The County Attorney’s Office filed charges Monday against a man a prosecutor said became drunk on the night of his comedy routine at a West End bar and then, armed with six knives, rushed at the bar’s owner.