- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Nathan Martin Shike
A man who prosecutors said became drunk on the night of his comedy routine at a West End bar and used a knife to threaten the owner of the establishment pleaded guilty Friday to assault with a weapon.
The County Attorney’s Office filed charges Monday against a man a prosecutor said became drunk on the night of his comedy routine at a West End bar and then, armed with six knives, rushed at the bar’s owner.