- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Nathan Martin Shike
A man who prosecutors said became drunk on the night of his comedy routine at a West End bar and used a knife to threaten the owner of the establishment pleaded guilty Friday to assault with a weapon.
The County Attorney’s Office filed charges Monday against a man a prosecutor said became drunk on the night of his comedy routine at a West End bar and then, armed with six knives, rushed at the bar’s owner.