- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
National Association For The Advancement Of Colored People
CASPER, Wyo. — A private — and likely first — meeting between the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the Ku Klux Klan in a small Casper hotel meeting room Saturday night grabbed the world’s attention.
They didn’t think he would come. He was a Ku Klux Klan organizer, after all, and they were local leaders of the NAACP, historic enemies.
CASPER — Playwright, author, director and educator William Missouri Downs will be the featured speaker at the Casper NAACP Freedom Fund Banquet, scheduled for Feb. 2 at the Parkway Plaza Hotel and Convention Centre.
Have you ever asked yourself how a person could be so lacking in self-esteem as to imagine that the color of his skin is the most important thing he has going for himself?