- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
National Committee For Responsive Philanthropy Of Washington D.c
HELENA - When foundations invest in nonprofit advocacy and organizing efforts, it can pay off for families and communities, a new study that covers Montana concludes.