- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
National Forensics League
McKenzie Watterson of Senior High and Tommy Marts of West High will compete at the National Forensics League in June.
It’s been almost eight months since McKenzie Watterson and Tommy Marts began working on their events for speech and debate, but they’re not ready to let the season end without one final meet.
Senior High's Hannah Swanson is one of seven local speech and debate students who qualified for the National Forensics League finals in Dallas, Texas.
From left, Erica Burdick, Alexander Bush, Spencer Sheehan, Lexi Eagle, Michael Hill and Megan Frisk are National Forensic League finalists. They are traveling to Dallas, Texas, in June for a national competition.