- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
National Kids Count Data Book
Montana fared worse this year than last in terms of child well-being and remains last when it comes to children’s health rankings, according to the new National Kids Count Data Book.
When it comes to Montana children’s health and well-being, a disturbing trend is beginning to emerge.