- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Natural Gas Rates
HELENA — State utility regulators Tuesday approved sweeping rate changes for NorthWestern Energy's electric and gas customers, including new "tiered" electric rates for homeowners and other mechanisms meant to encourage conservation.
HELENA — NorthWestern Energy and consumer groups Tuesday presented their entire proposed settlement of an electric-and-gas rate case for NorthWestern’s 335,000 customers in Montana but regulators gave no indication whether they would accept it.