- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
Natural Gas Rates
HELENA — State utility regulators Tuesday approved sweeping rate changes for NorthWestern Energy's electric and gas customers, including new "tiered" electric rates for homeowners and other mechanisms meant to encourage conservation.
HELENA — NorthWestern Energy and consumer groups Tuesday presented their entire proposed settlement of an electric-and-gas rate case for NorthWestern’s 335,000 customers in Montana but regulators gave no indication whether they would accept it.