- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Natural Gas Rates
HELENA — State utility regulators Tuesday approved sweeping rate changes for NorthWestern Energy's electric and gas customers, including new "tiered" electric rates for homeowners and other mechanisms meant to encourage conservation.
HELENA — NorthWestern Energy and consumer groups Tuesday presented their entire proposed settlement of an electric-and-gas rate case for NorthWestern’s 335,000 customers in Montana but regulators gave no indication whether they would accept it.