- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
- 5 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
Natural Gas Reserves
The Ukraine-Russia crisis has Congress and the Obama Administration rushing to consider monumental changes to accelerate exports of natural gas that will permanently and negatively impact the energy landscape for natural gas domestically, due to OPEC-linked liquid natural gas prices.