- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Nebraska Supreme Court
OMAHA, Neb. — The Nebraska Supreme Court on Friday again ordered a new trial for a Wyoming man accused of posing as a licensed car dealer. This time, the high court took the blame, saying it erred in telling the lower court how to instruct the trial jury.
President Obama did no favors for Montana Democrats when he again delayed a decision on the Keystone XL pipeline. Gov. Steve Bullock, Sens. Jon Tester and John Walsh, all Democrats, protested the delay and repeated their calls to build the oil pipeline from Canada. Republican Rep. Steve Dain…
LINCOLN, Neb. — A Wyoming man who was granted another trial by the Nebraska Supreme Court has been convicted again of unlawfully buying vehicles in Nebraska.
OMAHA, Neb. — The Nebraska Supreme Court has refused to hear a direct challenge to the state's new pipeline siting law.