- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Nebraska Supreme Court
OMAHA, Neb. — The Nebraska Supreme Court on Friday again ordered a new trial for a Wyoming man accused of posing as a licensed car dealer. This time, the high court took the blame, saying it erred in telling the lower court how to instruct the trial jury.
President Obama did no favors for Montana Democrats when he again delayed a decision on the Keystone XL pipeline. Gov. Steve Bullock, Sens. Jon Tester and John Walsh, all Democrats, protested the delay and repeated their calls to build the oil pipeline from Canada. Republican Rep. Steve Dain…
LINCOLN, Neb. — A Wyoming man who was granted another trial by the Nebraska Supreme Court has been convicted again of unlawfully buying vehicles in Nebraska.
OMAHA, Neb. — The Nebraska Supreme Court has refused to hear a direct challenge to the state's new pipeline siting law.