- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
LARAMIE — A few decades ago, travelers passing through Laramie used to stop at the University of Wyoming Experimental Stock Farm and ask around, wondering about the history of the large stone building sitting right by the interstate.