- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
LARAMIE — A few decades ago, travelers passing through Laramie used to stop at the University of Wyoming Experimental Stock Farm and ask around, wondering about the history of the large stone building sitting right by the interstate.