- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
Nicholas Norman Schelin
A man accused of donning purloined scrubs, a name tag and a surgical mask during an emergency room visit, and then stealing medications, faces a felony drug charge.