- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Nicholas Norman Schelin
A man accused of donning purloined scrubs, a name tag and a surgical mask during an emergency room visit, and then stealing medications, faces a felony drug charge.