- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
- 5 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
Nicholas Norman Schelin
A man accused of donning purloined scrubs, a name tag and a surgical mask during an emergency room visit, and then stealing medications, faces a felony drug charge.