- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
HELENA — Here are some major tax bills before the 2013 Legislature, their financial impact to the state general fund over the next two years and their status:
HELENA — The House Taxation Committee heard rival property tax bills Friday, one by Democratic Gov. Steve Bullock for a $400-per-homeowner rebate and the other a Republican plan to reduce taxes for homeowners and businesses alike.
HELENA — All House Democrats and some Republicans joined forces Wednesday to defeat a bill Wednesday by a freshman Republican to cut taxes by $18.4 million the first year.