- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Noah Michael Spooner
A man who previously admitted threatening his ex-girlfriend with a knife in December received a five-year-suspended sentence Tuesday.
A man pleaded guilty Tuesday to a charge of felony partner of family member assault for threatening his ex-girlfriend with a knife.