- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Noah Michael Spooner
A man who previously admitted threatening his ex-girlfriend with a knife in December received a five-year-suspended sentence Tuesday.
A man pleaded guilty Tuesday to a charge of felony partner of family member assault for threatening his ex-girlfriend with a knife.