- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
North Central Resource
RAPID CITY, S.D. — A 50-year-old South Dakota man who lost nearly one-third of his cattle in a surprise October storm fought back tears as he talked about livestock donations that he and other ranchers have received in recent weeks.