- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Yellowstone National Park’s abundant carnivore population has meant a continued decline in the northern Yellowstone elk herd, according to a Feb. 18 aerial survey by the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks and the National Park Service.