- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Northern Plains Research Laboratory
Dave Archer, an agriculture economist at the Northern Plains Research Laboratory south of Mandan, N.D., stands last week in a plot of wheat stubble that was also planted with six varieties of canola seeds last fall. The research will determine if the non-traditional canola seeds for this cli…
Dave Archer, an agriculture economist at the Northern Plains Research Laboratory south of Mandan, looks at two computer screens showing what canola plants look like and where the crop is planted in North Dakota.