- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Northern Plains Research Laboratory
Dave Archer, an agriculture economist at the Northern Plains Research Laboratory south of Mandan, N.D., stands last week in a plot of wheat stubble that was also planted with six varieties of canola seeds last fall. The research will determine if the non-traditional canola seeds for this cli…
Dave Archer, an agriculture economist at the Northern Plains Research Laboratory south of Mandan, looks at two computer screens showing what canola plants look like and where the crop is planted in North Dakota.