- 1 Pipeline breach spills oil into Yellowstone River
- 2 Montana man gets 200 years in prison for impregnating 11-year-old
- 3 Crews to clean up oil spilled into Yellowstone River from Montana pipeline
- 4 Morrison family dealing with aftermath of April '14 fatal shooting
- 5 Breach in pipeline found; cancer-causing agent detected in water
Curt Beatty flinched reflexively as a loud clatter echoed off the warehouse walls.
CASPER, Wyo. — Officials at two Casper-based social services organizations say a July 1 merger will increase the variety and availability of resources for people with disabilities and brain injuries.
Cliff Ernst works to disassemble a desktop computer as part of an e-recycling program Tuesday at NOWCAP Services in Casper, Wyo. NOWCAP and Eagle Ability Services will be merging in order to offer expanded living and employment options for adults with disabilities.
NOWCAP Services is scheduled to host a public meeting Thursday to discuss proposed cuts to a state program that pays for disability programs.
CASPER, Wyo. — NOWCAP Services of Casper has launched a program to help recycle metals and other components from electronic devices and equipment.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.