- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Curt Beatty flinched reflexively as a loud clatter echoed off the warehouse walls.
CASPER, Wyo. — Officials at two Casper-based social services organizations say a July 1 merger will increase the variety and availability of resources for people with disabilities and brain injuries.
Cliff Ernst works to disassemble a desktop computer as part of an e-recycling program Tuesday at NOWCAP Services in Casper, Wyo. NOWCAP and Eagle Ability Services will be merging in order to offer expanded living and employment options for adults with disabilities.
NOWCAP Services is scheduled to host a public meeting Thursday to discuss proposed cuts to a state program that pays for disability programs.
CASPER, Wyo. — NOWCAP Services of Casper has launched a program to help recycle metals and other components from electronic devices and equipment.