- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
- 5 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
Curt Beatty flinched reflexively as a loud clatter echoed off the warehouse walls.
CASPER, Wyo. — Officials at two Casper-based social services organizations say a July 1 merger will increase the variety and availability of resources for people with disabilities and brain injuries.
Cliff Ernst works to disassemble a desktop computer as part of an e-recycling program Tuesday at NOWCAP Services in Casper, Wyo. NOWCAP and Eagle Ability Services will be merging in order to offer expanded living and employment options for adults with disabilities.
NOWCAP Services is scheduled to host a public meeting Thursday to discuss proposed cuts to a state program that pays for disability programs.
CASPER, Wyo. — NOWCAP Services of Casper has launched a program to help recycle metals and other components from electronic devices and equipment.