- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Curt Beatty flinched reflexively as a loud clatter echoed off the warehouse walls.
CASPER, Wyo. — Officials at two Casper-based social services organizations say a July 1 merger will increase the variety and availability of resources for people with disabilities and brain injuries.
Cliff Ernst works to disassemble a desktop computer as part of an e-recycling program Tuesday at NOWCAP Services in Casper, Wyo. NOWCAP and Eagle Ability Services will be merging in order to offer expanded living and employment options for adults with disabilities.
NOWCAP Services is scheduled to host a public meeting Thursday to discuss proposed cuts to a state program that pays for disability programs.
CASPER, Wyo. — NOWCAP Services of Casper has launched a program to help recycle metals and other components from electronic devices and equipment.