- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 4 Hail-hit homeowners struggle with mortgage companies over insurance money
- 5 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
Oil Pipeline Easement Request
HELENA — The Montana Land Board is preparing to sell easements to a Canadian company so that the proposed Keystone XL oil pipeline can run through the state as it crosses some of Montana's most important rivers.