- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Oil Production Area Schools
A statewide coalition of public education advocates won bipartisan support for comprehensive education funding reform when the Montana Senate voted 32-17 on Saturday to send Senate Bill 175 to the House.