- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Oil Production Area Schools
A statewide coalition of public education advocates won bipartisan support for comprehensive education funding reform when the Montana Senate voted 32-17 on Saturday to send Senate Bill 175 to the House.