- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
Just an hour west of Casper, carbon dioxide is being pumped into a partially depleted oil field in an attempt to recover some additional black gold.
Mike and Chris Nelson’s gift to Billings came wrapped with a giant red bow.
CASPER, Wyo. — Two companies will begin pumping carbon dioxide into an oil field near Casper this fall in an attempt to revive production.
CHEYENNE — A company planning a long-awaited $2.7 billion coal-to-liquids plant in southeast Wyoming announced Thursday it had lined up a buyer for the gasoline that would be produced there.