- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Just an hour west of Casper, carbon dioxide is being pumped into a partially depleted oil field in an attempt to recover some additional black gold.
Mike and Chris Nelson’s gift to Billings came wrapped with a giant red bow.
CASPER, Wyo. — Two companies will begin pumping carbon dioxide into an oil field near Casper this fall in an attempt to revive production.
CHEYENNE — A company planning a long-awaited $2.7 billion coal-to-liquids plant in southeast Wyoming announced Thursday it had lined up a buyer for the gasoline that would be produced there.