- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
On Sacred Ground
Warren Murphy will be doing a book signing for his recent work, "On Sacred Ground: A Religious and Spiritual History of Wyoming," at the Sheridan Stationary Books and Gallery, 206 N. Main St., from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Friday.
CODY, Wyo. — Park County commissioners on Tuesday voted to sign a letter to the Bureau of Land Management stating their unwillingness to recommend new wilderness in the Bighorn Basin.
CODY, Wyo. — Saying they have the backing of most area residents, Park County commissioners voted 4-1 this week to not recommend to the Bureau of Land Management any special or unique landscapes for wilderness protection.
CODY, Wyo. — If the desert was good enough for Jesus, Moses and the Essenes, the Rev. Warren Murphy believes, then it’s good for Wyoming.
The Rev. Warren Murphy, who helped spark a faith-based approach to conservation in Wyoming by founding On Sacred Ground, enjoys the solitude and splendor of Sheep Mountain, west of Cody.