- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
- 5 Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
On Sacred Ground
Warren Murphy will be doing a book signing for his recent work, "On Sacred Ground: A Religious and Spiritual History of Wyoming," at the Sheridan Stationary Books and Gallery, 206 N. Main St., from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Friday.
CODY, Wyo. — Park County commissioners on Tuesday voted to sign a letter to the Bureau of Land Management stating their unwillingness to recommend new wilderness in the Bighorn Basin.
CODY, Wyo. — Saying they have the backing of most area residents, Park County commissioners voted 4-1 this week to not recommend to the Bureau of Land Management any special or unique landscapes for wilderness protection.
CODY, Wyo. — If the desert was good enough for Jesus, Moses and the Essenes, the Rev. Warren Murphy believes, then it’s good for Wyoming.
The Rev. Warren Murphy, who helped spark a faith-based approach to conservation in Wyoming by founding On Sacred Ground, enjoys the solitude and splendor of Sheep Mountain, west of Cody.