- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Junior wide receiver Andre McCullouch of Rocky Mountain College was recognized Monday as the offensive player of the week in Frontier Conference football.
Rocky Mountain College will be playing Montana Tech in a basketball doubleheader on Friday night in the Fortin Center.
BUTTE -- Korey Krumm had 17 kills and Sydney Norris 16 Thursday night as Montana Tech swept Rocky Mountain College 25-21, 25-18, 25-21 in Frontier Conference volleyball.
It's one Frontier Conference football heavyweight after another for Rocky Mountain College.
BUTTE - Montana Tech football coach Chuck Morrell says former Butte High quarterback and kicker Matt Berg is transferring from the University of Montana to play football for the Orediggers.
Erin Cooke of Rocky Mountain College and A.J. Paine of Montana Tech have been selected as the women's and men's basketball players of the week in the Frontier Conference.