- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
Organization Of Petroleum-exporting Countries
Seemingly overnight, gasoline prices have plunged. Regular unleaded is approaching $3 per gallon at my local Wawa. That’s the lowest price since just after the recession ended.
The Ukraine-Russia crisis has Congress and the Obama Administration rushing to consider monumental changes to accelerate exports of natural gas that will permanently and negatively impact the energy landscape for natural gas domestically, due to OPEC-linked liquid natural gas prices.