- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Organization Of Petroleum-exporting Countries
Seemingly overnight, gasoline prices have plunged. Regular unleaded is approaching $3 per gallon at my local Wawa. That’s the lowest price since just after the recession ended.
The Ukraine-Russia crisis has Congress and the Obama Administration rushing to consider monumental changes to accelerate exports of natural gas that will permanently and negatively impact the energy landscape for natural gas domestically, due to OPEC-linked liquid natural gas prices.