- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
CASPER, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead said Tuesday that Wyoming needs to “step up” its efforts to close wells abandoned after the bust of the coalbed methane industry, saying the state had fallen behind in its efforts to plug the wells in recent years.