- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 3 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
CASPER, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead said Tuesday that Wyoming needs to “step up” its efforts to close wells abandoned after the bust of the coalbed methane industry, saying the state had fallen behind in its efforts to plug the wells in recent years.