- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
CASPER, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead said Tuesday that Wyoming needs to “step up” its efforts to close wells abandoned after the bust of the coalbed methane industry, saying the state had fallen behind in its efforts to plug the wells in recent years.