- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
CASPER, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead said Tuesday that Wyoming needs to “step up” its efforts to close wells abandoned after the bust of the coalbed methane industry, saying the state had fallen behind in its efforts to plug the wells in recent years.