- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
CASPER, Wyo. — Hoping to address escalating health insurance costs, Wyoming legislators are exploring ways to make it easier for residents to buy policies from out-of-state companies.