- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Dear Dr. Baskett: According to the charts, I am 75 lbs overweight; my New Year’s resolution is to lose all of that weight; what do you think?
Dear Dr. Baskett: I am overweight, but consider myself a very happy person who enjoys life. Is being obese really a problem?
It’s the New Year and across the nation, millions of people are embarking on their journeys down the resolution road (again) -- determined to lose weight and get healthier.
GILLETTE, Wyo. — Flash is an 8-year-old basset hound with a notorious reputation for pilfering pizza and other goodies from his owner’s refrigerator.
Q. Dear Dr. Baskett: My child is overweight. Should I be concerned?
ATLANTA — Are Americans becoming more honest about their weight?