- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Dear Dr. Baskett: According to the charts, I am 75 lbs overweight; my New Year’s resolution is to lose all of that weight; what do you think?
Dear Dr. Baskett: I am overweight, but consider myself a very happy person who enjoys life. Is being obese really a problem?
It’s the New Year and across the nation, millions of people are embarking on their journeys down the resolution road (again) -- determined to lose weight and get healthier.
GILLETTE, Wyo. — Flash is an 8-year-old basset hound with a notorious reputation for pilfering pizza and other goodies from his owner’s refrigerator.
Q. Dear Dr. Baskett: My child is overweight. Should I be concerned?
ATLANTA — Are Americans becoming more honest about their weight?