- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
According to Focus on the Family, families rather than institutions provide 80 percent of long-term care. Multi-generational families living in one home are once again becoming more commonplace.
Dear Dr. Baskett: According to the charts, I am 75 lbs overweight; my New Year’s resolution is to lose all of that weight; what do you think?
Dear Dr. Baskett: I am overweight, but consider myself a very happy person who enjoys life. Is being obese really a problem?
It’s the New Year and across the nation, millions of people are embarking on their journeys down the resolution road (again) -- determined to lose weight and get healthier.
GILLETTE, Wyo. — Flash is an 8-year-old basset hound with a notorious reputation for pilfering pizza and other goodies from his owner’s refrigerator.
Q. Dear Dr. Baskett: My child is overweight. Should I be concerned?
ATLANTA — Are Americans becoming more honest about their weight?