- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
Employees of the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument and the Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area gather for the federal Day of Service and Remembrance that was rescheduled from Sept. 11 due to weather.
Edward Denny watches as employees from the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument and the Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area paint his house near Crow Agency.The group gathered for the federal Day of Service and Remembrance that was rescheduled from September 11 due to weather. Th…
GREAT FALLS — An oil painting by Western artist Charlie Russell depicting a horse thief waving a white flag amid dead and injured horse thieves as well as dead horses has sold for $1.25 million.
GREAT FALLS — A collection of paintings, photos and sketches depicting some of the last pre-reservation Native Americans, including survivors of the Battle of the Little Bighorn, could sell for more this weekend than any of the other individual works during Western Art Week.
BOZEMAN — Fire officials in Bozeman say a semitrailer fire likely destroyed many original paintings created by an artist moving out of state.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.