- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Cody police chief meets with Hells Angels
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
GREAT FALLS — An oil painting by Western artist Charlie Russell depicting a horse thief waving a white flag amid dead and injured horse thieves as well as dead horses has sold for $1.25 million.
GREAT FALLS — A collection of paintings, photos and sketches depicting some of the last pre-reservation Native Americans, including survivors of the Battle of the Little Bighorn, could sell for more this weekend than any of the other individual works during Western Art Week.
BOZEMAN — Fire officials in Bozeman say a semitrailer fire likely destroyed many original paintings created by an artist moving out of state.