- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 3 Magic City myths and legends
- 4 Billings teen recounts surviving plane crash in mountains near Amelia Earhart’s Wyoming cabin
- 5 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
GREAT FALLS — An oil painting by Western artist Charlie Russell depicting a horse thief waving a white flag amid dead and injured horse thieves as well as dead horses has sold for $1.25 million.
GREAT FALLS — A collection of paintings, photos and sketches depicting some of the last pre-reservation Native Americans, including survivors of the Battle of the Little Bighorn, could sell for more this weekend than any of the other individual works during Western Art Week.
BOZEMAN — Fire officials in Bozeman say a semitrailer fire likely destroyed many original paintings created by an artist moving out of state.