- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
WASHINGTON — Now it’s Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s turn to show that he has the vision and leadership to build a durable cease-fire that could empower Palestinian moderates and begin building a pathway from the hell on earth that is Gaza.
WASHINGTON — Secretary of State John Kerry has made a significant mistake in how he's pursuing a Gaza cease-fire — and it's not surprising that he has upset both the Israelis and some moderate Palestinians.