- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
More than 220 pounds of food has been distributed to more than a dozen needy families since March 12, and a new pantry is stocked to help more. The Lewis & Clark Teen Pantry is the brainchild of eighth-graders Paloma and Sophia Whitaker.