- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
Pamela Fink Coleman
A Laurel woman, the mother of a teenager charged with raping two underage girls, appeared in court Monday and denied two counts of felony sexual abuse of children.
A Laurel woman, the mother of a 19-year-old accused of raping two underage girls, is facing two felony counts of sexual abuse of children for pictures of one of the alleged victims that prosecutors said were found on her phone.