- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Pamela Fink Coleman
A Laurel woman, the mother of a teenager charged with raping two underage girls, appeared in court Monday and denied two counts of felony sexual abuse of children.
A Laurel woman, the mother of a 19-year-old accused of raping two underage girls, is facing two felony counts of sexual abuse of children for pictures of one of the alleged victims that prosecutors said were found on her phone.