- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
A 28-year-old Billings woman has been named executive director of Yellowstone AIDS Project, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to increasing HIV/AIDS awareness and providing prevention and client services in Montana.
BOZEMAN -- With the onset of flu season -- and the annual question of 'to be vaccinated or not to be vaccinated' -- it is worth noting that world of human health, particularly in the area of preventive medicine, owes much to an graduate of Montana State University.
Influenza is a serious and contagious disease that can lead to hospitalization and even death. It is believed to spread mainly person-to-person through the coughing or sneezing of infected people.