- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
A 28-year-old Billings woman has been named executive director of Yellowstone AIDS Project, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to increasing HIV/AIDS awareness and providing prevention and client services in Montana.
BOZEMAN -- With the onset of flu season -- and the annual question of 'to be vaccinated or not to be vaccinated' -- it is worth noting that world of human health, particularly in the area of preventive medicine, owes much to an graduate of Montana State University.
Influenza is a serious and contagious disease that can lead to hospitalization and even death. It is believed to spread mainly person-to-person through the coughing or sneezing of infected people.