- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
WASHINGTON — Although the Ebola virus might remain mostly confined to West Africa, it has infected the Western imagination. This eruption of uncontrolled nature into what developed nations consider serene modernity is more disturbing to the emotional serenity of multitudes than it is threate…
A 28-year-old Billings woman has been named executive director of Yellowstone AIDS Project, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to increasing HIV/AIDS awareness and providing prevention and client services in Montana.
BOZEMAN -- With the onset of flu season -- and the annual question of 'to be vaccinated or not to be vaccinated' -- it is worth noting that world of human health, particularly in the area of preventive medicine, owes much to an graduate of Montana State University.
Influenza is a serious and contagious disease that can lead to hospitalization and even death. It is believed to spread mainly person-to-person through the coughing or sneezing of infected people.